CAA to host Athens alumni gathering
Alumni from around the world are welcome to convene in Athens, Greece, from April 22 to 25 to participate in cultural and social events led by deans and faculty from across the University. The program is one of the Columbia Alumni Association’s signature events.
Highlights of the Athens weekend will include behind-the-scenes visits to the Acropolis and other key archaeological sites; museum excursions; and lectures on antiquities and art. Participating faculty come from the Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation; the School of the Arts; Columbia College; the Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science; and the Mailman School of Public Health.
For more information, contact Ilene Markay-Hallack, the Office of Alumni and Development’s executive director for University events and programs, at email@example.com or 212-851-7841.
- Harden elected to University Trustees
- CU men triumph at cross country championships
- J-school report: local news needs handout
- Iran jails Columbia urban planning scholar Kian Tajbakhsh
- Psychologists explain how to talk sense to global warming doubters
- Cuban dissident blogger honored by Columbia
- Northwest Corner Building takes shape
- CAA to host Athens alumni gathering
- Columbia celebrates the 80th birthday of neuroscientist Eric Kandel with daylong symposium
- Alumni panel probes nonprofit obstacles
- College senior will take Rhodes to Oxford
- Outgoing nursing dean Mundinger honored for 24 years of leadership